GIVING OPPORTUNITY - Matching Funds!
The Peter C. and Emajean Cook Foundation has generously awarded Buist CAC a matching grant. Any funds that we receive towards this building campaign, up to $40,000, will be matched dollar-for-dollar. Double your donation whether you donation via mail or safely online. Please note "move" on your check or online donation.
For the safety of our clients & volunteers, and to allow growth to meet changing needs, it is time to for BCAC to move from the compact quarters at our food pantry. We are seeking to consolidate services from two locations into one by retrofitting our warehouse location. To make this dream a reality, we need your help!
HELP FILL THE CART
$200,000 is needed to retrofit facilities/equipment, move equipment,
and to purchase a needed walk-in freezer
#1 - PRAY that God would lead and provide in His timing
#2 - SHARE the story of what God is doing through BCAC
#3 - CONSIDER what you/your business can do for your neighbor
*online donors - in note box write "MOVE" and your mailing address
(Contact email@example.com or call 616.583.4080 for more info)
BUSINESSES & SKILLED TRADE WORKERS
* Donate equipment, labor, or products needed for construction
* Host a change donation box for shoppers to use
* Challenge employees to a matching funds drive
* Help BCAC network with others who can help
SCHOOL | CHURCH | ORGANIZATION
* Host a CHANGE FOR CHANGE coin drive
* Share info via email, social media, etc. - digital graphics provided
* Host a BUIST CAC representative to share with your group
* Share the MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER video (coming soon)
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY & LEGACY GIVING
* Specific projects can be funded in the name of someone you love,
or in the name of a foundation. Several projects on a larger scope
can be named/dedicated as part of of a memorial/sponsor gift.
* Request a current list at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.583.4080
BUIST CAC is a 501(c)3 independent, non-profit organization serving mostly Byron Township and some surrounding areas with suplemental food and clothing. Buist CAC also supports efforts of 30+ other non-profit organizations in West Michigan and Linefork, Kentucky.
Our community is stronger when every neighbor has the resources their family needs. By providing dignity of choice, empathy for each situation, and kindness in our actions - we hope each client finds hope for the future.
Operating out of two facilities, separated by 3.5 miles has been less than ideal. The food pantry site is land locked and over crowded. The warehouse site has great storage but is not equiped for refrigeration or client services. Coordination of two sites leaves our team juggling logistics rather than helping more people. It's time to MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER!